4/04/2010

Wait, what? Poppy is blogging?!?!?

So yes, I decided to start a blog. I'd been thinking about it for a while but I just needed that push to actually get it done. Thankfully Angie from Me & Yu gave me the push I needed (teasing me with the prospect of additional marks for my textiles coursework).
I am the saturday girl for Me & Yu and can I say what an experience it is, I love it. I get such an insight on how it is to run a small fashion business and I am forever getting style tips by just observing others. I love the experience I am gaining and think it is so much better than working in a high street store, (don't get me wrong I would work in one, but it is much more fun here!) The atmosphere in Afflecks is unique and I have already made quite a few freinds. Angie and Gorden (a boyfriend/girlfriend team) are great to work for and are extremely supportive and willing to help me as a decide what I want to do with my life.
Angie has saved my textiles coursework, helping me to improve it and what can get me extra marks (as stated before she told me to start my own fashion blog). So as I get better at this blogging thing, I will start posting some of my own designs, my art work, parts of my sketchbook and things I find interesting ect. So here I go, my adventure into the world of blogging (wish me luck!).

No comments:

Post a Comment