4/13/2010

Shopping + Karma = A prom dress for Poppy

SOOOO here is my prom dress, I went shopping today and decided to go and have a look at prom dresses and now not knowing what style I wanted or what colour or basically having any clue of what I was looking for I ventured into topshop, I started having a look round and nothing was really jumping out at me, BUT then I saw this LBD and fell in love, so I grabbed the last one in my size went to try it on and I swear I fell in love! It shows off all my curves while also highlighting that I have lost weight. I love the runched detail and I will pair it with a little black cardigan and some black lacey tights. Now I have to go and find some shoes, I have no idea what colour (knowing me though I will probably go for black!)

No comments:

Post a Comment